(^ - ^)



Saturday, April 17, 2010

~~listen what my heart want to say..

hye suma!!
Assalamualaikun n slm 1 malaysia..
its been like ages i x update blog nie..huhu
1st been buzy like crazy..2nd sum1 hppen yg make my mood totally @#$#@@,haha!
nevermind..let continue celoteh k..

lately(jgn heran aq nk improve b.i ni..dats y im using rojak ):P
a lot of thing hppend..huh!quite tough one..aishh im really down on this moment:(
and the worst part is i cant find person that can calm me down...lalala,SAD!
family.friends.huh!~~is this a part of u plan GOD??huhu..i like its u make my life more enjoyable..
assigment jgn ckp..group project yg blmbak..1thing bout me yg me my self pun x berkenn is buat keja last2 minutes..arrgh!

need to go..im officially declare my blog as my diary started from today!!

bye2..

No comments:

Post a Comment